Wednesday, December 06, 2006

----P-Quest----

A proposition 4U2B part of the action...

Research something about the Philippines; some island, some village, or some event and tell me why it interests you and then sell me on going there 4U. I'll probably go there just because "you" tell me I should, but this way I'll seek something out 4U...whatever you want me to seek out; a picture, an idea, or just a story...I'll relate it to you, should UB so bold as 2 accept. Void Luzon cuz I'm movin' south after a volcano venture.

"Be good and you will be lonesome"
Mark Twain

1 Comments:

Blogger lilmac said...

Mu-Fish,

Great reads! I am so close to the Phillipines, however it seems to be the last place on my list. Your enthusiasm for it may change it to come sooner rather than much later. I do accept your challange. I have become fond of turtles and how they breed and make such a vital presence on many islands, culturally and environmantally. In Mindoro Oriental, there is an island called Alibatan. It has one of the highest peaks on it called Mt. Halcon and an amazing waterfall by the name of Tamaraw Falls. While diving and climbing could you grab me some pics of the turtles doing their thing?

I am heading back to the States for Christmas. I'll be there from the 18th to the 31st, then return to Taiwan. What are your plans? Take care and keep words flowing, your a great inspiration to the writing I have thus far failed to do. I'll work on it.
Laterz,

Josh

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home