Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sex Sells...

Like a 16 year old school girl, I knew she was just holding out...they say "hard 2 get" but it was just a prude phase. Taranaki, so timid and distant, hid from view for over 4 days. Finally, after meeting a German lady on the street and randomly asking her for a ticket to the beautiful goddess, I initiated my move at an uncharacteristic 8am. Stunned by the first sight of such gargantuan curves, I remained in awe the entire time I was trying to reach her. From the side, I saw she was donning a skirt of clouds that veiled the lower section of her bottom...I was drawn up like a yo-yo to her palm. After reaching her intimate portal I set off at a good pace. I climbed her long legs and while glancing up her skirt, the only thing I could see was bush...bush, bush, bush with the smell of flowers romancing me. I entered the fluffy garmet that seemed to be blowing in the wind, peaked my head above and instantly had eyes, glazed over with reverence. I continued to move up and past others that were trying to reach her as well...rookies that wouldn't stand a chance! After climbing the stairway to heaven that kept moving up, I was forced to start manipulating my way with my hands, scrambling for good footing as I climbed up and over every alpined or bouldered curve. Feeling that she was about to explode due to my dexterity in fondling my way up, I could only stop to let her breathe. Only several moments had me slipping down her scoria slope--what a tease--only to find more persistence from within. I finally touched her crown where I found a crater of liquid white into which I jumped and played. The view was spectacular, snowwy crevasse the rolled off into the clouds that seemed to flow 4ever. The final peak was ascended in less than 15 minutes and in similar jaw-dropped posture, I meandered about and reveled in my triumph as she held me high. From the top, I could see Mt. Ruapehu far, far off poking her head through the clouds like a periscope searching for another. I ascended the volcano in just over 2 hours and the descent, brutal on the torn up knees, was just under 2 hours; she finally gave in...a fantastic hump that I shan't forget...thank you Mt. Taranaki!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home